Wednesday 11 October 2017

My friends, you are not alone

The journey through infertility has many negatives and a small handful of positives.

One of those positives is the friends you make along the way, the relationships that are forged as you battle through the storms of infertility.

You celebrate the highs together

You support and encourage one another

You cry with them in the hard times.

This week, 3 of my friends have received really shit news

And my heart aches for them.

My dear friend who has just gone through a miscarriage

My sock buddy who I was supposed to be doing an IVF cycle with, has just had her cycle cancelled after her second scan revealed she hadn't responded well to the drugs this time.

My prayer partner who has just been told her ovarian reserve is so low the Dr doesn't even recommend trying IVF and instead suggested they go straight to adoption or egg donor.

My heart aches for them.

Please join me in praying for these 3 beautiful women who long to be mums.

Pray for strength and courage as they navigate their way through infertility.

                       Amen!!  Follow @cunningrsc




No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...