Saturday 14 October 2017

Round 2 - Fight!

Most women would not be excited about the arrival of their period. They can be inconvenient, messy and painful.

But when you are a woman who is on the IVF journey, it's exciting. Don't get me wrong, they are still all of the above, but it means that the wait is over.

Finally we can have another go.

We are one step closer to growing our family.

I have collected my drugs from the clinic and I'm ready to go. When our nurse handed them to me she said, 'the best part is, you don't have to pay for them this time!' I still find it hard to believe. We were told told the wait was 12 - 18 months. We waited only 7 months!

First injection tomorrow evening. 

I am ready for the fight.

I am ready to punch infertility in it's ugly face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...