Thursday 19 October 2017

Day 6


Tonight I will add Orgalutran injections to my night time routine.

I remember Orgalutran well.

The needle is much thicker that the Gonal F one.

And it stings

I mean really stings.

It takes a couple of seconds and then it hits you.

I am not looking forward to this.

For the last 5 days I have been taking Gonal F to help stimulate my ovaries so I produce lots of eggs,

Orgalutran is designed to stop my body from releasing these eggs. I want them all stored up for egg collection day.

Tomorrow I am booked in for acupuncture.

I couldn't tell you how many sessions of acupuncture I have had over the last couple of years. It's been a lot.

Acupuncture is meant to help increase the blood flow which helps with embryo implantation.

My theory is, if I don't do acupuncture and this cycle doesn't work, I know I am going to think 'I should have done acupuncture' that's how I make my decisions these days regarding fertility. I have found it quite useful.

So my life at the moment involves lots of needles.

Think of me tomorrow afternoon as I lie on the bed relaxing with needles stuck in me.



I will post another update after my first scan on Saturday.

Until then, this is the pin cushion signing out.

Goodnight





No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...