Tuesday 17 October 2017

Day 3

Today I was chatting with a friend at work and he was asking about how long the cycle takes. I said I had a scan on Saturday and probably Monday. That I expect egg collection to be on Wednesday 25th and if all goes well transfer will be on Monday the 30th and I will be pregnant.

Pregnant!!

In less than 2 weeks time.

That is such a surreal thought.

It's been 5 years and 8 months and I have never had a positive pregnancy test.

I will be what they call PUPO. Pregnant until proven otherwise.

And that's the closest I will have ever been to being pregnant.
I'll just leave you with those thoughts.

Xxx Alana, Flex Thunderstache and Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...