Wednesday 31 May 2017

10th May – The difference Prayer can make

I have been feeling so much better the last couple of days.

My soul feels at peace and no longer struggling. 

The prayer has made a noticeable difference to how I am feeling. Thank you, God. I am so thankful for our friends and family who are holding us in prayer during this time.

My heart aches for you my God
My soul waits for you my God
I’ve come far to find you here
In this place will I draw near 

And your spirit soars me
to the highest heights
From where I am not look back
I’ll keep trusting You 

For I know
 You are faithful,
my God

From the land of the barren
We will cry out for rain
Fill our hearts God
I’ll keep trusting You

For I know
 You are faithful,
my God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...