Thursday 8 November 2018

1st Scan

"Well you have a uterus. Well done. That's one tick."

Those were the first words to come out of my doctors mouth this morning. So far so good then.

I have 11 follicles growing that were big enough to measure and 6 smaller ones that might catch up.
Again my left side has been busier. I have 7 follicles measuring 16mm, 14mm, 12mm, 11mm, 14mm, 10mm, 12mm and on my right side I have 4: 15mm, 11mm, 16mm, 11mm

11 is a good number, but I was never concerned about this, I have always responded well to the drugs.

Quality, not quantity has always been our problem.

I am booked in for another blood test and scan on Sunday and egg collection is expected to be Tuesday.

Finally. We are nearly there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...