Sunday 11 November 2018

It's trigger time

It seems my little follicles are slow growing this time around. They normally grow 2mm a day but my scan yesterday showed that it's been a lot less than that.
This is how they measured yesterday
Right 11, 13, 16, 17, 19
Left 13, 13, 14, 16, 18 & 6 measuring less than 12

For comparison, this is what they were on Friday
Right 11, 11, 15, 16 plus 2 little ones
Left 10, 11, 12, 12, 14, 14, 16 and 4 little ones

I've just had the call to say my trigger injection will be tonight and egg collection  on Wednesday.

All I can day is thank goodness. My body is sore. The injections hurt. So ready for this! Even Flex Thunderstache commented yesterday that he was 'over it'. At least we are both on the same page with how we feel about ivf!

I will update again on Wednesday and let you know how many eggs we were able to retrieve.

Xx Alana, Flex, Frankie and Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...