Friday 6 April 2018

Day 43

My scan this morning showed good results.

As usual, my left ovary has been more active than my right. I have 14 follicles growing. No wonder my belly is feeling full.

On my right side I have 6 growing: 17mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 14mm, 16mm
On my left side I have 8: 19mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 20mm, 13mm, 17mm

They grow pretty quickly, around 2mm a day. I was hoping that I would be doing my trigger injection tonight and have egg collection on Monday. Alas, my eggs need a little more ripening. I have to go in for a 9 am blood test tomorrow and then hopefully I will get the go ahead to do the trigger injection tomorrow evening.

I left my scan feeling pretty positive this morning. In my first cycle I had 13 follicles and for round 2 I had 9 follicles. 

We are off to an excellent start.

I keep reminding myself that what we need is quality, not quantity, but I guess the more eggs I have, the more chance there is that one of those will be good quality. Hopefully all that linseed I have been having has helped. 

Time will tell.


Xx Frankie, Flex and the Egg Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...