Friday 4 August 2017

And then the worry creeps in

We are more than half way through our wait and while I wait, I am becoming more and more sure that they will find an issue with my chromosome blood test.

I am probably over thinking things and just being a bit dramatic, but I just have this feeling.

If they were to find something, it would explain a lot of things - I mean, 5 and a half years of 'unexplained infertility'- surely that in itself is an indication that there is something wrong.

It would explain the 2 miscarriages I had a few years ago (very very early miscarriages)

It would explain our failed IVF treatment.

It would explain a lot.

And on another note, I have realised that I am a bit of a nob.

I have entitled this blog 'those 2 blue lines' but have recently come to realise that the majority of pregnancy test actually have pink/red lines, not blue. I guess this just highlights my inexperience with pregnancy tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...