Thursday 12 April 2018

Day 49

We had our first transfer today!!

The car ride to the clinic this morning was pretty quiet. Phone out, both of us expecting it to ring at any moment. When I stepped into the clinic it was such a surreal feeling - we had actually made it to transfer day.

I had booked in for acupuncture before and after transfer and was so please I had. I was so nervous - almost to the point where I was shaking. Not nervous about the transfer itself, but more in shock that it was actually going to happening. Having that time to be still and put on some worship music really helped to calm me.

The procedure was quick and straight forward and now our 2 little embryos are back where they belong.

I am now what is referred to as PUPO. Pregnant until proven otherwise.

Pregnant.

I still can't believe it.

So now we wait. And pray. And hope that these little guys stick.



We still have a long way to go, but for now we will celebrate this milestone.

Much love,
Alana, Flex Thunderstache and Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...