Monday 9 April 2018

Day 46

Success!

We got the needle in.

First attempt!

My lovely nurse and I even exchanged a high 5


This was the quickest, easiest procedure I have had so far. It took all of 3 minutes and the drugs worked great!

9 eggs were collected today. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with that number. We had the most follicles growing in this treatment, but that's the least amount of eggs.

Flex Thunderstache was watching the screen showing the needle going into each follicle. He told me later that the Dr didn't go into all of them. I am guessing the Dr could tell which ones were too small and not likely to contain a mature egg.

So I am hoping that tomorrow, when I get my phone call, the majority of those 9 will be mature and will have fertilized.

Now we enter into the waiting game.

(all ready to go with my elephant socks)

Thank you everyone for your good wishes and prayers. 

Xxx Alana, Flex Thunderstache and Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...