Wednesday 19 July 2017

24th June - dealing with unusual emotions

It's been a strange week.

I went straight back to work. Its been really busy and IVF already feels like a distant memory.

I have kept busy so I don't have to feel anything, but now it's the weekend.

Now I have stopped.

Taken time to be still.

And the emotions have come flooding in.

I feel sad and defeated.

I am in this strange place of grief and mourning even though I didn't have a miscarriage, nor was I ever pregnant. I guess I am mourning over the loss of hope and dreams.

This is sucky place to be in, but I realise that grief is an important part of healing and necessary for me to be able to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...