Wednesday 31 May 2017

21st May – Finding the silver lining

For the first time in 5 years, I am finally at a point where I can look back at this season of waiting as a blessing.

God has stretched me, challenged me and grown me.

My prayers have turned from being inward to outward prayers.

I have found an amazing woman in the states, Caroline Harries, who has an international online ministry for women dealing with infertility. 

She has modelled to me how to choose joy.

How to choose to celebrate the good things. How grieving over something that is not yet mine to experience is a waste of the good things I do have.

So I am thankful. I am thankful for the wait. I am thankful that things haven’t happened in our timing, and that they will happen in His timing, because we would have missed out on so many awesome things.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...