Monday 19 November 2018

Embryo Update

Today I received a call from our embryologist.

None of the remaining 3 embryos made it freezing.

It was the news I was expecting, but I had let a little bit of hope creep in and it left me feeling deflated.

Now we really do have all our eggs in one basket.

Out 2 x 7 cell embryos stopped growing on day 3 and our 12 cell embryo began to deteriorate.

So we are just left with peanut and kernel. (Flex has named our other embryo kernel)

I can definitely feel things starting to happen in my womb, but I also know that the drugs I am taking to help support the pregnancy can give you every pregnancy symptom under the sun, even when your not pregnant.

So all I can do now is wait and hope and pray that our little peanut and kernel stick.

It's going to be a long week!

Xxx Alana, Flex Thunderstache, Frankie, Eddie, Peanut and Kernel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final post

Last week we made our final trip to Fertility Associates for our review appointment. Our doctor was sad an disappointment for us. It w...